CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

1st Doctor and then the Movies


2 Year Check up

Already mad I brought him here..


So today I took Gavin for his 2 Year check up.  I hate taking him to the doctor but he did really well.  Let me tell you I have one tall skinny boy hahaha...for sure gonna be like his daddy.  He weighs 29.8 pounds only 50th percentile for his weight and he is 36 and 3/4 inches tall and fell in the 95th percentile for height.  I hope he keeps this height up and doesn't take after his momma.  Other than that he is healthy and doing great.  He had to get his finger poked and one shot but took it like a champ.  Here he is trying to tell me he had an "owwee". 


So of course I feel bad everytime I take this kid to the doctor so I had to spoil him a little after.  So my mom came over and we headed to the movies.  We took him to go see Madagascar 3.  He did sooooooo well and loved it.  He even told me twice he had to go potty and we made it both times.  I don't know why that makes me so happy but it does haha oh mommyhood!!!


Big boy getting his ticket even though he is free he had to grab something from the machine..

Eating his popcorn in the big boy seat....


Ready for the movie to start with Ama..


This is how my kid sleeps, watches tv, and sits in his carseat....gotta love it he is a total boy for sure...but loved the movie and grandma even caught him laughing.




~~Movie Day~~



No comments:

Post a Comment