CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Cowboy Photoshoot for Gavin's 2nd Birthday

Last week was all the last minute prep to get everything done for Gavin's birthday party so of course that meant "PHOTOSHOOT"time haha so auntie Mandi came over last week to help me make Gavin's Birthday sign for his party and take a few pictures of him for his 2nd Birthday.  I really didn't have much planned for the pictures so I took a bunch of his party decor and threw it outside by the fence and took a few pictures.  Literally it took us 10 min haha and Gavin actually did well.  I think cause we didn't change him a million times he actually let us take his picture.  We got some amazing photos of him.  I couldn't pick my favorite to share so below are a few that I absolutely love. 








Love my little Buggy can not believe we are celebrating his 2nd bday in a few days.  Stop growing little guy momma wants you little forever!!!!


~Say Cheese~

No comments:

Post a Comment