CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Gavin's Cowboy 2nd Birthday Party

...COWBOY GAVIN IS TURNING 2...


Move over Woody there is a new Sheriff in town!!!

So it was that time.....time to celebrate Gavin's 2nd birthday with his close friends and family.  His birthday isn't until Thursday so we celebrated a little early due to Father's Day weekend the following week.  Of course I have been planning this party for months now.  I have been googling and looking on pinterest for many ideas.  Once I found a few ideas I took off and ran with it.  I had so much fun planning this one...it was stressful at times but what isn't these days haha.  So it was either a Cars theme or a Woody or "Booty" as Gavin calls him birthday theme.  Of course I had to choose Woody so Cowboy it was.  I have a ton of pictures but here are a few........


Here is a little collage of some of the photos....Below are a few stand outs I had to post...















Happy Birthday to you....blow out the candle......



I want to thank my family (Mom, Sis, and Dad) for all of their help with the food and Mandi for the birthday sign and of course my hubs for all the work he did to get the party ready.  Without my family I would have been the biggest stress case known to man haha.  I am also blessed to have shared such a wonderful day with our family and close friends.  Gavin enjoyed every minute of it.  We are so thankful for all the wonderful gifts he received he has not stopped playing with them. 



~Sheriff Gav~

No comments:

Post a Comment