CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Time

So last weekend my brother and beautiful sister in law wanted to get away from their daily routine and come hang out for the weekend.  I couldn't be happier that Anj was feeling well enough to come down.  With everything she has been dealing with, all we wanted to do is make her forget about it all even if it was for a few minutes.  I would love for everything to be over so they can get back to having their normal lives, but God is telling her he has this plan for her and she will get through this and spread his word for sure. 

Well we started off our weekend with a little swimming at my sister's house.  Unfortunently they were gone for the weekend but we had fun anyways.  Then after a little relaxing time in the pool we headed off to Oggy's for some yummy pizza and salad.  I think after we ate we were ready for bed haha.

Getting ready for some yummy pizza..


Playing on Uncle Jay's computer....


There are a few more pictures but I will not post them cause my son will come back to me one day and kill me for posting his naked little booty on the internet haha.  But I have added those to my blackmail folder for sure.

After a great day on Saturday we started Sunday off even better.  My mom, Anj and I headed off to have some girl time and got a wonderful and relaxing pedicure......I needed this so bad.  We had a great time even though we were only gone an hour or so it was well worth it.  After our ped's we headed off to one of our favorite places...Slater's 50/50.  I can not begin to explain how amazing this place is....they have the best hamburgers/turkey/veg I have ever tried.  You pick your bun, meat, topping etc....


 Below are a few pictures to show the goodness......

Waiting to get fat from all of our food....

Here is my brother's burger........SOOOOOOO BIG!!!

That picture does not do any justice to how it all tastes...Everyone has to try this place once in their life for sure.  So you would think we would be throwing up from that burger by now (thankfully I got mine wrapped in lettuce).....nope we decided to order dessert...yep we did we went there hahaha just look at this amazing dessert below......


That would be a BACON BROWNIE...yes I did say that right bacon and brownie were both in the title.  This has to be one of the best desserts I have ever had.  I can not begin to expalin the WOW factor this has.  However, it was a perfect ending to our weekend with the family.  I have now gained 10 pounds but well worth it haha.



~~xoxo Family Time xoxo~~






1 comment:

  1. I was so grateful to spend that time with you guys! It's so nice to get away and take a break from everything going on. Even if only for a day or so. :) Love you so very much my sweet and beautiful sister! xoxo

    ReplyDelete