CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun

This year we ended up going to two pumpkin patches.  We went to the one down the street which we do every year and then we headed to the Irvine Railroad Pumpkin patch.  I had heard such great things about the Irvine one I had to try it.

First we headed to the one near the house....Adam took the day off so we thought we could get this one out of the way.  Of course this one I had to do our annual photo sesh with costume and all haha.  I swear my kid really hates me by now with all the pictures I take of him. 

 



















 
Here is my little McQueen
 
 
A few weeks later one of my best friends Nichole and I planned to take the kids to the Irvine Railroad Pumpkin Patch.  We had heard great things about it so we thought we would take all the kids.  So I loaded up the car with Brit, Car, Grandma and Gavin and we were off. 
 
 
We met Nichole, Janie and Jake there and the kids were ready to have some fun.  We went on a train ride, Hay Ride, played games, face painting, haunted house and even a did the Hay Maze.  The kids had so much fun.  We ended the day off with letting them pick out a pumpkin and headed home.  I really loved this place we are for sure gonna come bake during Christmas so the kids can see Santa.
 
 
All the Kiddos....trying to get them all to look was impossible so we will take this one haha
 
 
Janie and Gav on a Hay ride together


Brit and Gav

Grandma and her kiddos

My three little pigs

Brit and Car picking out a pumpkin
 
Janie taking Gavin on a date haha she is driving...love this picture!!!
 
 
~~Halloween Time~~


No comments:

Post a Comment