CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom aka Grandma aka Ama

I know I know it is April and I am blogging about March.....I am so behind but hey at least I am getting to it haha.  Life is getting busy around her and sitting down alone or with some quite time is getting less and less these days. 

This past March we celebrated my Mom's birthday.  Of course she didn't want to do anything or want anything for her birthday but you know us we can't just skip it.  So we got her a few gifts that she has been wanting and took her to Taps Fish House for a nice dinner and spent a few hours talking and relaxing it was really nice.  Mom does so much for us all it is finally time she puts her feet up and relaxes for a change and actually have a day just for her.  Mom thank you for all that you do for us we appreciate it beyond words.  We all would be lost without you.  We love you with all of our heart and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM...GRANDMA...AMA!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment