CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Disney On Ice


DISNEY ON ICE


Well maybe I should start this post off by saying Happy New Year......I guess you could say I am a little behind on my blogging.  Once Thanksgiving rolled around I blinked and it was now 2013 lol.  So I guess better late than never on the blogging.

So my mom ordered Disney On Ice tickets for all the grand kids as an early Christmas Present...she also ended up getting us adult kids some tickets too.  I was actually excited cause I love anything Disney.....I guess you can thank my brother for that one.  So we made it a night and headed off on our adventure. 

 

We had such a good time....love getting together with the family.  I am gonna have to say the Disney On Ice was pretty cute. I was not a fan of the Princess and the Frog set but I loved the Cinderella and I have to say Tangled was my favorite.  Brit was super super sick but was a trooper and hung in there to watch the whole thing.  Gavin and Carly of course loved it and couldn't take their eyes off the show.  I actually can't wait to see what next year will be.  I can see this being a family tradition in the making.

My beautiful sista in law and brotha

He couldn't take his eyes off the show...

Gavs Favorite....Tangled!!

Minnie waiving to the kiddos

Love these boys!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment