CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas
 
 
I can not believe how fast Christmas came around this year.  I swear after having Gavin life has really started going by way way to fast.  Gavin is already 2 1/2 !!!!!  However, I do love this age...he is always telling me stories and repeating EVERYTHING and really wanting to learn.  So this year I wanted to get him bigger toys.  So we got him a little indoor trampoline, Home Depot Workbench, LeapPad and an easel.  Of course I had to get him some little toys but I really wanted to get things that kept him busy cause this little boy is on the go all the time.
 
Here are a few of the gifts that Santa left out
 
I was so excited this year cause Gavin actually liked to open things now....I couldn't wait for the morning time to see his first reaction to the gifts from Santa and all the other toys he was gonna open. 
 
1st Look

He is ready to build something

Jumpy Jump..

Ripping the presents open...

New adjustable golf clubs from daddy..
 
 
 
We had such a wonderful Christmas this year.....I just know every year is gonna be more exciting as Gavin gets older.  I think I am still lucky cause he isn't old enough to really tell me what he wants.  he isn't at the age where he wants that one thing that mommy has to wait in line for hours to get........I can really wait for those days to come.  Once again I am so thankful and blessed to have such a wonderful family...I really hope this new year makes our wishes come true!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment