CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Girls Day



Heading To "The Talk" daytime show

 
A few weeks ago one of my best friends Tiffany asked me if I would like to go with her and some people to a taping of the daytime show "The Talk".......of course I couldn't pass up on a little mini girls day and a talk show of gossip haha. So we headed to LA for the day and were ready for some fun. Tiffany had gotten tickets for a double taping so we got to see two shows. I had so much fun and on top of a mini girls day.....the shows were Christmas shows and we came home with around $1500 of goodies. We were so excited haha it was like we just saw Santa lol.

We got a diamond watch, gift cards, kitchen stuff and much more. I think this is gonna have to be an annual event and we go every Christmas haha. Thanks Tiff so much I had a blast and now have a ton of fun things.


No comments:

Post a Comment