CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Weekend with my Nieces

 
 
Weekend fun with my Nieces
 
 
I love this time of year when the kids are out of school for a few weeks cause Britney and Carly can spend a few nights at my house and have sleep overs with Gavin.  These cousins have so much fun together.  So I picked the girls up Sunday and we headed off to Madison's 4th birthday party.....I can't believe she is already 4.  Time has flown by way too fast.  The girls had so much fun with all the kids at the party.....they didn't want to leave. 
 
Madison, Britney and Car
 
Britney and Madison

Some of the kiddos

Madison and Gavin
 
My Little Pirate
 
After the party we headed home to my house for a slumber party and of course I told them we could decorate gingerbread houses and trains.  The girls had way too much fun.....I think they all were on a massive sugar high from eating all the candy decorations and licking their fingers a million times with the icing.  But in the end they had a blast.  Love having them all together!!
 
 
Starting to build it///
Decorating time...

Passed out!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment