CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Beginning to Look like Christmas

Christmas Time
 
 
I love this time of year with the smell of pine trees, colder weather (well in our case that is not happening), fire place lit, Christmas lights and of course shopping for my family. 
 
I took Gavin a few weeks back to Disneyland cause of course you have to go every year for Christmas.  The decorations are beautiful and of course the Christmas parade never fails.  This was the first time Gavin has gone and watched the parade and he was so excited to see his favorite characters and of course Santa at the end.  He is actually understanding that Santa brings presents and toys so hopefully he will be extremely excited this year. 
 
Mater Ride

Hanging with mommy

Cars Land Christmas Time

Loving Cars Land

Riding his horse

Making mommy sick on the Tea Cups


Love his face he had the smile the entire parade
 



 
Love seeing the joy and excitement on his face....we are gonna for sure head back again soon before Christmas.  Being at Disneyland put me in the Christmas spirit so I decided to decorate the house a little early this year..haha yes I decorated the inside of my house a week before Thanksgiving.  I want to be able to enjoy the decorations for more than a few weeks.  Plus now that Gavin is beginning to understand he loves the decorations and plays with the tree everyday.
 

Yes I have most the presents done and wrapped haha

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for putting the lights up yesterday.....I love them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment