CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


So this year we headed over to my sister Erin's house for thanksgiving.  Of course once again we cooked way too much food and had way too much left overs.  Oh and of course I ate too much again and again the next day with those damn leftovers.  However other than gaining a million pounds we had a wonderful thanksgiving with our family.

We of course made the normal sides but this time tried a new cream corn receipe....Yummmy is all i have to say.  We also decided to rotisserie the turkey's this year.  So on wednesday mom and I cleaned them up and started the 24 hour brine so it would be ready to go for Ryan and Erin to put them on the rotisserie.  Mom and I also nade three of the sides on wednesday so Thursday we only had the potatoes and corn to make. On top of all that food, Ryan decided to smoke salmon.....this had to be the best salmon I have ever eaten....it was amazing.

Our Turkey's in their brine

Cheese Bear....

I caught them doing something hahaha

Buggy and daddy...

Our appitizers....we should not have eaten these.....

Eating lunch at the kid's table...

They look so good.....

Our yummy salmon in the smoker....

They were playing nice so I thought I would capture the moment....

So cute.....

Car and Gavin....

They are done.....

The family at the table.....

They are crazy kids....

I am full momma.....

We had a great time with the family and Gavin had a wonderful time running around the house playing with his cousins.  After dinner we made a Thanksgiving art project with all of the kids and played a little family poker game......where Adam and I took 1st and 2nd....so not a bad thamksgiving at all.

Now it is time to finish the Christmas shopping which I am pretty much done and plan the next meal for Christmas Day.  I love the holiday season.



~Turkey Day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment