CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

I have gotta be the Worse Mom-Ever!!!

So I have to say I laughed when theis happened but I felt so bad for my little buggy.  So Gavin has had his first bad cold of the season...runny nose, plugged nose, bloody nose, water eyes and cough....A good mom would stay home until he felt better but of course as much as I love to stay home I also love to get out and walk around and shop.

So  I decided to go out the other day clearly knowing he was tired and didn't feel goog but he had been this way for a week now and I thought it was getting better so that is why I went out......I hit Toys R Us up and pretty much finished Gavin's Christmas presents (All on Sale and everything with a Coupon)....we then get to Khols cause I have a great coupon and some bday presents to buy and my poor kid decides to fall asleep in the shopping cart....bobbling head and all.....

Going....going....going.....

Gone......

So I carried him till we checked out.....loaded him in the car and drove home to put him in his crib and about 10 min later I see this through the monitor.....



I think he was feeling perfectly fine the whole time and was just a trick on mommy to stay home so he can play with his toys hahahaha....but gotta love this little stinker face.


~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment