CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

First Haircut and Chuck E Cheese, a day I thought was gonna be fun.....hahaha not so much!!

So last tuesday my sister asked me to go with her to Chuck E Cheese with the girls and a friend from Britney's class so I thought what the heck Gavin would love it there and it would be his first time.  So we packed up the car and headed over. We got inside and he was super happy and was looking around at everything.  We ate lunch then we let the kids go play...I decided to take Gav over to the little kid section where he could ride a few things cause he didn't know how to play the games with tokens.  I thought he would have so much fun cause he loves to ride the rides at Disneyland and the Fair.....ummmmm not so much this time......hahaha here are the pictures to prove it...

Seriously mom....

WTF...Get me off here mom!!!


Not only did I begin the day with my kid crying I also ended the day with him crying.  I have been putting off my kids 1st haircut cause I thought once you cut it he is not my little baby boy anymore.  However, I put my big girl panties on and I decided to get it done.  It was time for a change and to get rid of the old man combover hahaha.

So we headed to Channel's salon cause I wanted to make sure I knew the person who was gonna be cutting my baby boy's hair, so auntie TT booked the appointment at the same time she was gonna be getting her hair done so it was a little helpful to have her hold my hand to get his hair cut lol.  Oh and of course we needed it to be a photoshoot cause I don't think we have missed one thing on this kid yet hahaha. 

I thought this 1st haircut was gonna be fun and easy....ummmmm if you didn't see it with your own eyes and could only hear it you would think we were beating the child....he hated it soooooo much...here is a little timeline of pictures as the haircut process begun.....we had to stop shooting when auntie TT had to put him in a headlock to keep him still hahaha you know momma couldn't do it lol.....


Sitting like a big boy in the chair...

Hi TT this is fun......

WTH mom what is she doing???

Here is the first cut.....

Mommy I hate this....not even eating his MnM's this was a bad thing.....

I am soooo mad at you guys....

Seriously enough with the photo's I am so mad at you.....

Ok I still love you guys...

I hope next time he is a little happier when he gets his haircut......I love it now he doesn't look like an old man and I can finally style his hair again.  Love you sooooo much little buggy.  You will still be mommy's baby boy even with a big boy haircut and all.


~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment