CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Celebrating the Birthdays of two amazing me in my life!!!

So last night we got the whole family over to celebrate Adam and Dad's b-days.  Since they are only a few days apart we combined them to make it a little easier to all get together.  We had a blast watching all the kids playing together and celebrating. 

So I suprised Adam this year with a gift that he mentioned a few days prior about.  It was this expensive Golf Simulator called the Optishot and the look on his face was priceless.  I had my mom wrap it and hide it for me.  Since it was a lot of money she decided to wrap it in both birthday and christmas wrap cause it's a present for both hahaha.  It was pretty funny.....


He got to his christmas wrap and I told him he had to wait hahahaha....

Shocked I got this for him.....


After he opened that I had Gavin give him the present he got his daddy.......it was too cute he loved helping daddy open the gift.  He got dad a set of Sponge Bob golf balls hahaha.



Heping Daddy....

After a little gift opening we ate some dinner, opened more presents and sung happy birthday....

Brit and Uncle Jay

The Gang
Dad and Erin

Belly taking forever to light the candles....


Make a wish.....

Mom and Anj and Jay

Opening Presents.....

Dad with his grandkids..... (Minus Ant)

Such a long day....

Bed time for the buggy.....

We had a great time for Dad and Adam's birthday.   
Happy Birthday we love you both so much!!!


~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment