CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Halloween Time At Disneyland"

So a few weeks back Mandi and I went to Disneyland and of course had to take Gavin.  We were not planning on staying that long but we actually stayed till the parade.  We had so much fun....and so did Gav. 

We went to toon town, road rides, ate ice cream and of course watched the parade.  I love the holidays and I can not wait to go back around Christmas time.  However, before I jump to Christmas we were able to get a little photo sesh of Gavin with all of the Halloween Decor at Disneyland that I love and wish my house could look like during the holidays.....hahaha hang on to your wallet babe hahaha!!!


Welcome to Disneyland Halloween Time

Loves moms glasses....



I am so bigger.....

We are in so much trouble.....

He hates Pluto hahaha.....

He loves pumpkins.....

Goofy's house.....

Tryin on some hates.....


TT really more pictures.....

I love this Picture.....

Wow mom the Parade,,,,,


We had so much fun at Disneyland....I can not wait to go back we love it.  Thank you TT for all of the great photo's you got and for making me eat the ice cream bahahaha.  Here come the holidays...I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment