CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Time

Gobble Gobble
 
 
I seriously can't believe the holidays are already here....we just celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner.  I know we say it every year but it truly has come way too fast.  It makes me a little sad cause every Christmas that comes Gavin is just getting older and older.  I really wish we could slow time down. 
 
 
Ok enough of my crying.....this year Gavin and I were invited to a Turkey Craft night at one of my best friends house.  Jamie had all these crafts lined up for the kids to do it was so much fun.  They made turkeys with their hand and feet prints, at turkey hat, painted a tree and decorated cookies.  These kids had so much fun playing together.  Here are a few pictures from that night.....
 

 
Thanksgiving this year was at my sisters......she has a double oven so it helps to cook everything cause of course this family has to make enough food to seriously feed the town.  Mom and I had pretty much everything on our list prepped in advance so on that day it was throwing it in the oven and done.  It was nice to spend time with the family.  Love getting together and watching the kids play together.  Love cherishing these moments with the family!!!
 
Enjoying a beer with my sis in law!!

Gav with his crazy uncle Jay and auntie Anj

Tried to get a quick family picture
 


No comments:

Post a Comment