CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Play Time At The Park

So Gavin really loves to be outside....this kid can run around all day long.  Last week I had my nieces a few times so we headed to the park both days.  I have to say it is much easier letting them run around together than being stuck inside. 


Day -1 Headed to Dos Logos Park for a little fun....

They love the slide...Gavin will go down all day if you let him...

Wow mom this is cool.....

Day - 2 decided to get on our bikes and ride them to the Park


This was a long hall....Gavin is hooked on behind me wish I took that picture cause he passed out while mommy did all the work.

After we got to the park we played a little then we went by the grocery store and picked a few things up to make for dinner......loaded Gavin's seat up with the groceries and headed home.  That was a long hall we were all tired.  So we ate a little food, took some baths and got ready for bed.  As we were getting ready for bed Carly was showing me her tooth that was very loose.....so I decided to take a look at it and gave it a little tug and out it came......she had no clue I got it out till she was trying to wiggle it and nothing was there.......she was so EXCITED to loose her first tooth.

Gotta get ready for the toothfairy.....

My sister was gonna be a little later that night so Gav and I decided to lay in bed with Britney and Car and watch a few movies....it was getting really late and they all were still up.  So I turned the movie off to try and trick Gavin in to bed time cause we were on our normal routine and Britney was trying her hardest to play along but kept laughing....



We finally got him to fall asleep then it was time to put them all to bed...what a fun few days with all the kids....I love watching Gavin play and grow more and more everyday...



~PLAYTIME~



No comments:

Post a Comment