CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Kissing Booth is Now Open

So since Valentine's Day is coming up Mandi and I decided to get a jump on our picture taking a little early this year.....we had so many ideas we wanted to do we couldn't wait any longer and had to get it done.  Let me tell you once again Mandi captured amazing pictures of my little man.   Everything we planned came together so well.  We had a little oops with the camera but we were able to get it fixed and take a few HUNDRED photos once again making it so hard to pick my favorite.  So I am sorry to say this blog is going to be a little photo overboard. 


Lock Up Your Daughters....Gavin's Kissing Booth is now OPEN!!!


 

Love this Face.....



Come give me a kiss.....








I don't bite...hehehe


We had so much fun this year doing these Valentines Day pictures.....we went to a few of our favorite locations and captured amazing pictures.  Thank you so much Auntie Mandi we are so grateful for such beautiful pictures you took.  Can't wait for our next photo sesh....I can not imagine what we are gonna get ourselves into next hahaha....



~XOXO~


No comments:

Post a Comment