CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Disneyland Fun

So since the New Year I have taken Gav to Disneyland a few times.....I am gonna get my money's worth out of these passes and I think I am on a great start.  Gavin loves it.....he loves all the rides and of course running around anytime he can.  First we headed to Disneyland with Auntie Mandi and Courtney.  We went on lots of rides and stayed to watch The World Of Color which was amazing....Gavin was fading at that point but he enjoyed it.....


Disney Round -1-
Tea Cups....oh so sick....

Mickey's House

Train ride....Crazy Animals.....


Mickey's Tool Bench....

Crazy Animals again lol...

Having Fun with my little man while the girls are on a ride....


Disney Round-2-

So this time Gavin and I headed to Disneyland with Nichole and Janie again....He has so much fun with her.  They love Disneyland.  We hit up so many rides this time gotta love going on a Monday when nobody is there.  It was perfect for the kids.  We went on the rides we were not able to last time and finally got to check out the Toy Story Ride that Gavin LOVED!!!!  Can't wait to go back again,,,,


Pirates Ride....

Of course our kids wouldn't look hahaha...

Janie getting ready for Toy Story....

Gavin even loved the glasses too.......



~Disneyland~





No comments:

Post a Comment