CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
 
 
I want to start off this blog by thanking my wonderful mother for all she has done for me.  I have only been a mother for a few years now but in just these few years my eyes have been open to everything a mother does for their child.  Mom thank you thank you thank you for putting up with me hahaha.  But I have to say I am so blessed to be able to be a mother and I will take everything motherhood brings me.  I love my little man so much I can not begin to tell you.  He truly is my life and I have not loved and will not love and enjoy anything more. 
 
This year we changed things up a bit and headed off to a wonderful restaurant....Orange Hill.  This is actually the place I got married which made Mother's Day even that much special.  They have amazing food and a view to die for.  We had an amazing lunch and of course a wonderful time just spending time as a family. 
 
 
Why I get to celebrate this day!!

My momma with her babies
 
My momma with her girls
 
What a wonderful day with my family...I would be lost without them!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment