CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 24, 2013

Birthday Time

Yep I am another year old...YAH!!!!!  Seriously time needs to slow down cause I remember turning 16 like it was yesterday and now I am celebrating my 29th birthday for the 3rd time.  I will let you all figure out the math on that one haha. 

I had a wonderful birthday this year.  I started the day off watching my two beautiful nieces receive their 100 mile club award, then headed to get my toes done which turned into getting nails put on, then lead to lunch with a bottle of wine haha.  After nap time from the bottle of wine (I did split this with my mom)  I headed off to my sisters for Vinci's Spaghetti which is a family tradition.  I had a wonderful time with my family I got some great birthday presents too.

New nails and the bottle of wine hahaha

Thanks momma for the wonderful cupcakes....I loved them all

Someone is ready to blow out my candles!!


Well of course birthdays are not finished until you have a girls night out to celebrate.  The following day I met up with my besties for a little cocktails and some yummy cheesecake to celebrate.  I also received some wonderful gifts.  Finishing my birthday week I headed off to Disneyland with Gavin to celebrate with him.  Of course we had way too much fun together and I ended up buying him a toy even though we were celebrating me hahaha.  I would rather buy him something just to see the excitement on his face. 

Dinner with my girls and baby Weston

D-Land with the Gavs


I am so thankful for all of my family and friends in my life.  I can not begin to tell you how blessed I am to have you all in my life.  Thank you for celebrating with me........love you all so very much.  Cheers to many many more birthday's together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment