CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 24, 2013

Preschool WHAT?????

Seriously did you say preschool???  I don't think I heard that right cause Gavin can not be old enough to attend that yet.  I think I am in denial yep that is me in denial..... I am soooooooo not ready for this.

So last week I went to the preschool Brit and Car attended and as I walked in the teachers were all the same and of course so excited to see Gavin.  The last time I have seen them was when Gavin was almost one and Carly was graduating preschool.  I do have to say going back and feeling comfortable with the ladies made it easier but I am still  not ready haha.  But let me tell you the little boy that I thought was gonna hold onto my leg and not let me go didn't want to leave when I was filling out the paperwork....he got mad it was time to go and he couldn't stay.  That reaction made it easier for me to see he would be ok I just have to get over letting him go now.  So this will be a work in progress cause September 3rd is right around the corner when he starts.



STOP GROWING UP SO FAST BABY BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment