CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Off to the Races

So Gavin is obsessed with race trucks and semi's thanks to my sisters shop across from his gym class.  This kid can watch them and talk about them all day.  He calls all the semi's Mack from cars even all the ones on the freeway haha.  Yes he is OBSESSED.  So last weekend they finally had a local race that I was able to take him too and of course this kid had a blast.  He watched almost every race and only fell asleep for like 20 min.  It was night racing and the last race started at like 11:15.  He was such a trooper but so glad he was able to enjoy watching something he truly loves.

Only a little OBSESSED with Mack hahaha


I also had such a good time at the races cause two of my uncles were able to make it and spend time with the family.  I haven't seen my uncle Norman since my brothers wedding a few years back and my Uncle Ronnie I saw a few weeks ago for the first time in 20plus years so it was great to see my mom and her brothers back together as a family.  I love them so much and they are such a joy to be around.

Getting Ready to Cheer on H&H

My mom and her brother's!!

My little sidekick still up at 11:15 haha


~~Vroom Vroom~~



No comments:

Post a Comment