CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Playing Outside

Seriously my kid could live outside.  This kid could play all day everyday outside if I let him.  He cries when we leave the park or when it's time to come in and eat lunch or take a nap.  However, I can't complain at least he is outside getting exercise and having fun.






I love this kid sooooo much.  He brings so much joy to my life.  He is also becoming a "BOY"....he wants to do everything on his own and of course he is starting to freak momma out everyday.  Jumping off everything, throwing himself on the ground or wall purposely just to say "OUCH", running toward the street or away in the store far enough till momma has to call his name, and running his toy cars along my wall making the car noises...don't worry momma doesn't mind the scratches on the wall hahaha.

Thank you so much little Buggy for making momma laugh everyday and for always putting a smile on my face!!



~Little Buggy~


No comments:

Post a Comment