CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Crazy Week!!!!

So this past week was pretty busy for us..... Tuesday we started off with Carly's Kindergarten play where she sung 12 songs.....it was sooooo cute they did great and of course Gavin was excited the whole time.


Gavin sitting on the floor watching the whole play...

Wednesday came along and we started our day off with a little breakfast at Denny's.  My mom and I thought we would get a bite to eat before we had to help in Carly's class for her Christmas Party.  Since Adam was off that day as well he came along.  Well of course right when we were done eating and about to leave Gavin took a header into the table we were sitting at.......he was a trooper and only cried for like 10 seconds.  Of course I was freaked out and was watching for everything eyes, bump etc...

Poor Buggy.....

Well it was time to head off to Carly's school so it was up to Adam to watch for it all.  So we went to Carly's class and made gingerbread houses, raindeer handprints, decorated cookies and tons more.  We had a lot of fun and the kids had a blast.

So after helping in the class I rushed home checked to make sure Gavin was doing ok and loaded up the car to meet Nichole and Janie at Disneyland.  This was going to be my first trip to Disneyland by myself.  When I say that I mean parking and taking Gavin, the stroller, my bag and everything else on my own on and off the tram.  I am proud to say I survived and it was a successful trip.  Gavin had sooooo much fun you wouldn't even have known he had smacked his head on the table if it wasn't for the bruise on his eye and cheek. 

On the Carousel at Disneyland

Mommy I love the Tea Cups
Move mom let me move Dumbo
On the Little Mermaid Ride..

Thursday came around so fast Adam took the day off again and decided to golf for a while which was great cause I had a ton of shopping to do.  So I headed out with Auntie TT and got a bunch of things done for Christmas.  Then the weather got a little crazy on us.......here is the play by play.....we went to a store and it was cloudy...then we came out of that store maybe 20 min later and it was sprinkling...... then we walked to the car 1 min and it was pouring.....I was putting Gavin in the carseat and it began to hail.....1 min later there was lighting and thunder that shook the car so hard......I climbed over Gavin to get in the car it was hailing so hard.....we then got in the car and started driving in the pouring rain when it then decided to hail and snow on us........this was all taking place within a total of 10 min sooooo crazy. 

Sooooooo crazy.....

So we finally got home a little late thursday and I forgot I had to make the Christmas Taffy Bouquets for the girls teachers since their last day was Friday....and of course it's been so cold my taffy was super hard and I had to keep melting it....it took FOREVER....but I was happy to do it and they turned out great and the teachers loved them.......

Here is one I forgot to take a picture of the other.....

Friday finally hit and I picked the girls up from school and took them to my house and we did a little gingerbread house decorating and we wrapped some presents.....Here are a few pictures I totally forgot to take the pictures of our final product so I text my sister to send me a few and they ate Carly's hahaha....so the finished ones below is just Britney's lol.



Britney's turned out great....

It's finally Saturday woo hoo.....so today is rounding out one crazy week.  Today we got to spend the day celebrating Madison's 3rd Birthday.  We headed off to her Yo Gabba Gabba party which was super cute and Gavin had a great time....he ate lots and lots of Candy and cupcakes and loved playing with the bubbles. 

More cupcakes mom.....

I love bubbles.....

So tomorrow is Sunday and I thought it was going to be a day filled with pj's and a whole lot of nothing.....well of course I decided to make it my Christmas cookie baking day that I do every year.   So I am off to bed so I can get some sleep before we start making dozens of cookies and brownies. 


~XOXO~








No comments:

Post a Comment