CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Christmas Photoshoot

So last wednesday we headed to Dos Logos down the street to take a few family Christmas pictures.  We were very lucky and thankful that Mandi was able to take time off her lunch break and snap a few shots for us.  I didn't pick the best time cause Gavin was starting to get a little cranky and he needed a nap and being sick on top of it all didn't help.  However we were able to get a bunch of cute ones.  Of course in fear that we were not able to capture any during the day.....Mandi came over after work that same day to snap some more.  Here is where we really got some good ones.  Thank you so much auntie TT for the Family Christmas Shoot...we finally have pictures with all three of us. 


Love my boys.....

Silly boy...

Hahaha had to throw the CPS picture in.....

Love this pic....

Trying to get mommy's orniments....

Seriously over it guys...hahaha

He tied us up for the cookie jar.....

Hahaha look I got the cookies.....

All smiles now that he is on a sugar high.....

I didn't do it.....

I have to end this blog with one of my favorite photos.  Everyone is actually looking and pretty much smiling and I have to point out that Adam's necklace is showing.  I don't see it as a problem but at the time once this picture was taken Adam noticed it was out and asked Mandi if it was in the picture and she looked at her camera and said yes.  He got so upset it was showing and wanted to redo the picture but the child was not gonna behave to take another so he had to live with it.  So he decides to tell me to make the Christmas card say......

MERRY GUIDO CHRISTMAS
LOVE THE MAGOWAN'S

~TIS THE SEASON~

No comments:

Post a Comment