CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

There is no stopping the Buggy he is totally on the go.....

So Gavin is a walker he gets up and walks everywhere....he still would rather crawl cause thats how he moves around the fastest but let me tell ya that crawling will be no more in the next few days.  I was so excited to see Gavin begin to walk but now that I think about it, all I want to do is cry. 

Gavin has grown up so fast and I am totally not ready for it.  I love the momma stage and I love the kisses and I love the hugs and I love his big gummy gap-tooth smile and I love the baby rolls and I love everything about him.....I want to keep him little cause I know the more he grows up the less he will want his mama.  I am not ready for the day he tells me not to kiss his cheek, or not to hold his hand.  Watch out when that day comes I am gonna loose it, but for now I am gonna look at these videos and know it will put a smile on my face........




~~ BUGGY ON THE MOVE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment