CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gavin's 1st Swimming Lessons

So this year I put Gav into swimming lessons with my mom's best friend Judy or as Gavin would call her Joueeyyy.  She has been doing them for over 20 years so I was very comfortable with Gav just jumping right into it.  The 1st day all he did was cry and I felt so bad but Judy kept telling me that it will take a few days and she was right.  As the days went on he cried less and less but by that first day he was already holding his breath and by the 5th day no crying and he was already kicking.  So amazing how he learned so fast.  The only crying we had was when we had to get him out of the pool hahahaha he loved it.

I can't wait for next years swimming lessons I hope he remembers everything and has fun again.  Here is a little video from his swim lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment