CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

OH NO HE IS ON THE MOVE....................

So last tuesday the 9th of August I ran to the shop to pick something up from auntie TT (Mandi) and wasn't gonna get out of the car but I changed my mind and got Gav out and started walking to the door.  Mandi came out and met us so I put Gavin down to hold my finger and walk towards her and he let go and walked to her.  I was in shock.....of course I did not have my phone on hand so I ran back to the car and grabbed it.  Nobody would believe us so we made him try over and over and over again and we finally got it on video. 






I can not believe my baby boy is already walking....slow down Gavin momma is not ready yet!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment