CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

OH NO HE IS ON THE MOVE....................

So last tuesday the 9th of August I ran to the shop to pick something up from auntie TT (Mandi) and wasn't gonna get out of the car but I changed my mind and got Gav out and started walking to the door.  Mandi came out and met us so I put Gavin down to hold my finger and walk towards her and he let go and walked to her.  I was in shock.....of course I did not have my phone on hand so I ran back to the car and grabbed it.  Nobody would believe us so we made him try over and over and over again and we finally got it on video. 

video



video


I can not believe my baby boy is already walking....slow down Gavin momma is not ready yet!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment