CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

*Oh it's Circus Time*

GOING TO THE CIRCUS...

Woo hoo the circus is in town...last night my family and I went to the Circus.  Adam and Matt got Suite tickets at the Honda Center where we were able to take the whole family.  I have not been since I was little so I am not gonna lie I was super excited hahaha.  We had so much fun.  Gavin decided that he was having to much fun he wanted to skip the nap and not miss one part of the circus and that is pretty much what he did.

Wow mom look at that hahahaha.....

We got there a little early to see the pre-show to take the kids to meet some clowns and performers.......and of course to get the free clown nose....



The kids loved every minute of it and of course Gavin loved the elephants.  I don't know what it is with them but he loves loves loves them.  

The crazy rope dangling peeps......

Gavin's elephants...

Here is a quick video of him during the elephant show he couldn't keep his eyes off of them....




So as you can tell we all had so much fun I totally felt like a kid again.  The girls got their toys, Gavin got his elephant, and of course we all got great memories to share for a life time.  Can't wait till next year we might have to do it again.

Sleepy Head he crashed right at the end of the finale...

So did Chance........ Sleepy JSTAR boys.......

Ok I know it is mean but we had to put one on Gav when he was sleeping but he looked so cute hahaha.!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment