CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's Bowling Time

So since today was gonna be like 105 degrees my mom, Adam and I decided to take the kids bowling cause we knew it would take a few hours and we would be having fun and staying nice and cool.  This was the first time for all the kids and they were soooooo excited. 

So we checked in and got our nasty bowling shoes (of course I packed the socks), found the right balls we were gonna use and got the game started.  You can tell I haven't been bowling in many many years cause the bumper bowling I was used to were these big long blow up things they put in the gutter.  Now the gutters lift up and down.  It was so cool cause we all played on one lane and when it was the girls turn it was programmed for the gutters to raise up for bumper bowling and down when it was the adults turn.  I thought that was the highlight haha. 

The girls did pretty well for their first time Britney even got a strike and Gavin even played.  He was getting mad cause he wanted to do it all by himself but I was afraid he was gonna drop the ball on his foot haha I know he would have been fine.  I actually won the first game haha then my mom came swooping in on the second and kicked all of our butts.........I call her a cheat cause she used to be in a league hahaha many years ago. 

After a few games of bowling we let the kids play at the arcade and then went to have some lunch.  It was such a fun day....love taking Gavin to places he hasn't been before....love seeing the smile on his face when he sees or trys things for the first time.....he is growing up way way way to fast.

They are sooo excited

Momma and her little bowler


Look at him go

Move dada I got this..

Having fun

Britney cheering Gav on haha




~~Bowling~~

















No comments:

Post a Comment