CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

Gavin's NEW Big Boy Room

So yes it is time for Gavin to keep growing up and not allowing mommy to be ready for it.  So a few weeks ago Gavin was showing us that he is getting too big for his crib....well that did not sit right with daddy and Papa so what happens...Papa goes out and buys him the big boy bed and of course it has to be a race car.  Not just a normal race car....... but a Lightening McQueen Race car.  I was so not ready for this moment....I didn't even have a week or a few days to get ready I pretty much had a few hours haha.

So I went with Papa to get the bed and daddy stayed home to take down his crib and get it ready for the new bed.   I was a little scared cause I didn't read up on sleep training and transitioning into a new bed but I once again blessed with a child that loves his sleep.  Gavin had no problems with his new bed and never once got out of it till we got him in the morning.  He still weeks later will wait for us to come open his door in the morning then he will climb out.  God I love this kid.

So below are a few pictures of his new room.  Of course once the bed came momma had to redo the entire room.  I am still not done but pretty much close.  I finally was able to get the ikea (Pinterest) shelves up for his reading corner, new toolbox dresser, cars organizer and am just waiting to finish is drapes.  Other than that the kid is set for a while in this room.  All I have to say is he better like Cars for a while haha.

1st Night in his big boy bed....


I snuck in and checked on him haha...

His new reading corner...

Thank you Pinterest for the idea....

Cars Wall decals....

His new dresser and Cars decal...


Gavin loves his new room and I am so excited he likes it.  I just am not ready for him to grow up this fast I really wish there was a Pause Button in life cause I would be hitting it everyday.



~Vroom Vroom~



No comments:

Post a Comment