CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Kids On The Block

Oh yes it is time to go back to the 80's haha.  So my wonderful mother saw that New Kids On The Block, which was my most favorite band ever growing up, was coming back on tour.  So of course she bought us tickets haha.  This one was even better....Boys 2 Men and 98 degrees were joining them on tour.....done deal sign me up haha.
 
So mom and I had a little girls night and headed off to LA.  It was 22 years ago my mom and dad drove me to LA to the Dodger stadium to sit in noise bleeds just so I could see New Kids On The Block...this time I got to drive and go early and cocktail before the show started.....it made this night even better hahaha.  Thanks mom for the tickets I had a blast and will add this to my book of memories. 
 
 

Oh yes I had to get dressed up...
 
Wolfgang Puck Yum Yum

Ready to go with my momma

Oh yes my boys haha
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment