CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Gavin's Birthday Celebrations

My Baby Boy is 3
 
Happy Birthday baby boy....momma can not believe you are already 3 years old.  Time is going by way too fast and I want it to slow way down.  I am not ready for all of the new adventures you will be having.  I want you to stay in my pocket and never grow up. 
 
This year I decided not to throw a big party for Gavin.  He wanted to go to Legoland so bad I thought I would plan that with the family then do a little movie party with his friends.  This way he wouldn't miss out on any of his birthday buddies.  So I booked us a night at the new Legoland Hotel and got two day park hopper tickets so we could do everything they had to offer.  Grandma even booked a cabana for the water park so we had a place to relax and sit.  It is the way to go if you are staying all day and the kids loved it.  Here are a few of the pictures....I am only posting a few of the hundred I have haha.  I would be here all day lol. 
 
Legoland Hotel

 
Our Pirate Room


 
Legoland Water Park
 


 
Legoland
 

 

 
So I am gonna say it is save to say these kiddos had a great time at legoland.  Gavin wants to go back everyday haha.  So since the girls joined us for Gavin's legoland party we headed home and had a family Monsters Inc Party with everyone else since they were leaving for the races and family vacation.  Including the gigantic Chocolate Cake my husband bought from Claim Jumper....yes I did say the entire cake you read that correctly.  Any normal person would have bought a slice not the entire cake but Gavin loved it haha.
 

 
The following week we headed to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor to meet up with auntie Mandi so she could celebrate with Gavin since I wasn't having a party.  Of course auntie Mandi out did herself and got Gavin one of the biggest gifts ever haha.
 
 
Then we had a separate dinner with my dad since he was going out of town and he had a little cake and gift for him as well. 
 
 
Finally to finish the entire birthday celebration I had a movie party for the new Monsters University movie.  I inviting Gavin's friends Brooklyn, Madison, Janie, Jake, Cam and Mason and grandma of course and headed to the movies.  I made gift bags and got popcorn and drinks and the kiddos were all set for the movie.  Of course we finished the movie party off at Chick Fil A for a little lunch. 
 


Happy 3rd Birthday Gavin I hope you enjoyed all of your Birthdayfestivities. I can not believe you are 3 and I am still in denial haha.  Thank you everyone for making Gavin's 3rd birthday so special!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment