CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

"It's Pumpkin Patch Time"

I am getting so excited for all of the holidays to come, now that Gavin is walking and getting into everything I thought it would be fun to take him to the pumpkin patch.  Last year he was a ball of chub and would just sit in your lap....hahahaha not so much this year, this kid is off and running and checking everything out for himself.

One year differemce........

So I drug the fam down last night, dad, Adam and of course our personal photographer Auntie TT (Mandi) to have a little photo-sesh at the pumpkin patch.........of course we took another 150 photos in like 30 min lol.  However, Gavin had so much fun he ran around everywhere, played with the pumpkins (he thought they were balls and decided he would throw them hahaha), and we attempted a ride that he didn't care for.  Oh well there is always next year.  I will share a few of my favorites which is hard cause I love them all........

Goin to the Pumpkin Patch........


I love this mom....


TT what are you looking at?????


Finally a picture of the three of us.....

2 1/2 Men



Ball mommy here ya go and he threw it....hahaha


Hold up there is a fire....

Yep I am the captain......

Really TT more pics.......


TT's little fire man.....



Love the Pumpkin Patch can't wait till next year to take Gavin....till next time!!!

xoxo~PUMPKIN PATCH~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment