CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Congrats to the New Mr. & Mrs. Shearer......Woo Hoo!!!!!

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Anthony Shearer......



Woo hoo last weekend we celebrated one of my "beatest" friends wedding and I couldn't be more excited for the two of them.  Thank you so much Anthony and Mandi for allowing me to share in your special day.  I love you both with all of my heart...XOXO!!!  I wish you both a lifetime filled with love and happiness and lots of babies hahaha....LOVE YOU!!!!

the hanger for her beautiful dress.....
The best friends.......

The wedding party.....
The new Mr. & Mrs. .........

Photobooth bahahahaha......


Bahaha Mandi what are you doing in the 3rd picture????? Are you starting on what my sign asked in the 1st picture???????

~xoxo~Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Shearer~xoxo~



No comments:

Post a Comment