CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Little Buggy is 1 Today"

WOW where did the time go?????  No really where....I can not believe my little baby boy is already one.  A year ago today GOD blessed me with the most beautiful and healthy baby boy I could ever ask for.  I had waited a long time for that day and I am forever grateful for my blessing from GOD.



This year has gone by so so so fast........I can still remember the day I found out I was pregnant and I can still remember the 26 1/2 hours I waited to see his beautiful face, as if it was yesterday.  It makes me so said that he has grown up so fast but at the same time so happy that he is starting to become a little man and reaching all of his milestones. 

Gavin...
Mommy can not begin to explain how much I love you and how much you mean to me.  I hope you have a great 1st birthday and I can not wait to keep watching you grow up and become an the amazing person you were meant to be.  I only wish the best for you and all the hopes and dreams you will have.  Love you with all of my heart baby boy........

~~~XOXO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment