CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

"Gavin's 1st Birthday Party"

Wow what a weekend.  On Sunday we celebrated our son's 1st birthday party with our amazing family and friends.  It was such an amazing day to share this special time with everyone.  Gavin had so much fun even though he had no clue it was for him, but I know as his mother I felt great.  I want to thank my sister Erin for letting us have his party at her house and the custom Golf Cart that I know he will never want to get off, I also want to thank my parents for helping with all of the food, and my sister wife Mandi for helping with all of the beautiful decorations.  Oh and one more thank you to my wonderful husband who built a mini golf course for the kids to play with.  Not only do I want to thank my husband for that but I also wanted to thank him for giving me one of the most amazing and beautiful son's a mother could ever ask for.  Happy 1st Birthday party Gavin mommy loves you soooooooo much~XOXO~

The Invitation.....


The Candy Table.....


Mandi's Beautiful Sign.....


The cake and cupcakes.....


The centerpieces......


Happy B-Day Sign.....


The 19th Hole (The Bar).....


Photo table.....


Hole #1 Adam made.....


Hole #2 and #3......



The custom Golf Cart....


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY GAVIN WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment