CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

"What A Year"

So this blog goes out to the bestest friend a girl could ever have......almost a year ago Mandi began taking pictures of my little buggy Gavin.  From day one she has been there for me and I can not begin to explain how much I am grateful for her and how much I love her.  Here are a couple of photos from each photoshoot with one picture from each wardrobe change hahaha....


NEWBORN PICTURES.....







3 MONTH PICTURES.....








6 MONTH PICTURES.....








VALENTINE'S DAY PICTURES.....






9 MONTH PICTURES.....






1 YEAR PICTURES.....








Mandi ~ Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart as you have done to mine....Love you bestie with all of my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment