CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

"Gavin is Turning 1 soon...so sad"

So my little buggy is turing one in a few weeks and I do not know if I am ready for it.  I can not believe it has almost been a year already!!!  Well of course since it's a major milestone Auntie Mandi and I had to take just a few 1year pictures of Gav.  Ok maybe more than a few but you gotta know us by now. 

First we took pictures for his invitation....








I am not telling you which one we used for the card but you will just have to wait for B-day pictures.  So after we did this a few weeks later we took his 1 year pictures at Auntie Mandi's house.  I know total picture over load but I love them all.....







What a little cheeseball so far hahahah love all those teeth he has...don't worry I have more for ya hahaha....






Ok ok I know we were supposed to wait for his first birthday party for cake but we had to get it early hahaha...he loved it and cried when momma made the cake fall down....






Thank you again Auntie Mandi for taking such beautiful pictures of my little boy.  I can not thank you enough for all you have done for Gavin and I.  We love you more than you know and am forever grateful for having you in our lives.  Love you...Love you...Love you Auntie TT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment