CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spending the Night at Auntie Erin's

So my sister took Gavin for the night while I had to work on a Charity Poker tournament.  As much as I hate leaving my little one it is pretty nice to be able to have a night to myself.  Even if I was working and having a few cocktails with my bestie Mandi I still miss him.  So of course I was texting her every hour to see how he was doing and of course she was sending me pictures that made me want to run home and get him.  However I did not and tried to enjoy the evening.

Hi mom I am fine....

He is already a workin boy at the race shop....

Mom I am pooped..

Thanks Auntie Erin for watching my little one I know he had a great time and you and the girls had lots of fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment