CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

**Merry 1st Christmas to my little baby boy Gavin**

I had the best Christmas ever this year.  Not only did I celebrate with my wonderful family, I also got to celebrate my baby boy's 1st Christmas.  Even though we thought he was still young and would not have too much fun.....well he showed us.  He was ripping the paper off and eating all the bows, and wanted to play with each and every toy infront of him.  It was so much fun to watch him.

What did Santa Bring.....

Look at all my toys...YAH!!!

So cool lets ride...

Checking his mirrors...


Gimme...gimme...gimme....

My workbench...


I can't wait for next Christmas when he is a little older he is gonna be running around ripping everything open,  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....I know I did.  I am so blessed to have wonderful  family and friends to spend time with during this holiday season, and I am truly blessed to have my baby boy to share it with.  Love you Gavin I hope you had the best 1st Christmas Ever...Love you soooooo much little buggy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Adam holding the babe, like he is peeking around the wall to see what Santa brought!! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete