CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

**Christmas Pictures**

So I looked at the calendar yesterday and totally freaked out cause it is already December and I haven't even taken pictures of Gavin for our Christmas cards.  I am usually on top of getting them out early....but ooops not this time.  So Adam and I ran to target bought a bunch of decorations for the picture and didn't even use them in the final picture hahaha.  So hopefully you all like the final product when they are sent out, but I will share a few with you now.

Not so Happy in this one...

I love my tummy time...

Peek-a-boo...I see you...

WTF is this mom it doesn't feel good...

Really mom more pictures...


Oh my stocking...anything in it yet!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. I love his face in the bucket!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete