CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy 6 Year Anniversary at the Happiest Place On Earth!!

So this past saturday Adam and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.  We usually head to dinner where we got married but this year we wanted to change it up and spend time with Gavin.  It took us a little while to figure out what we wanted to do and then it finally hit us let's take Gavin to Disneyland for the first time.

Let me tell you Gavin had so much fun and so did we.  We ended up staying at the Disney Grand Claifornia Hotel and also got annual passes so now we can take Gavin anytime we want.

All I have to say is there is no other way I would want to spend my anniversary other than spending it with my boys.  Love you Adam Happy 6 year Anniversary and Happy 1st trip to Disneyland Gavin....love you both so very much XOXO!!!!



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ADAM I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART....AND GAVIN HAPPY 1ST TRIP TO DISNEYLAND LOVE YOU BUGGY!!!!!

~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment