CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Gavin in on the move"

So it has been official for a while but Gavin is on the move.  He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything.  He loves opening the bottom drawers in the kitchen and bathrooms,  So daddy put the baby locks on and hopefully we are good to go.  I am so excited that my little buggy has hit this wonderful milestone but yet it is another reminder of how fast he is growing up.  Just a few weeks I was working in the office on the computer and I look down and Gavin was playing with the printer...........................



Then I look down again and he had pulled himself up and was standing by the printer.......



So that was it for dad.....that night Adam lowered Gav's crib all the way down cause he was then beginning to stand up in his crib and dad was not having that.


No comments:

Post a Comment