CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Grandma Fay"

So a few days ago we got the best call ever from my Grandma....she is CANCER FREE!!!  I started crying with so much excitement.  It has been a long road for her these past 5 years.  Her dedication to chemo treatments 3 weeks a month really paid off.  I know she is so tired and I know she wanted to give up so many times but I have to thank the lord above for answering all of our prayers.  Grandma you are one of the biggest parts of my life and I don't know what I would have done without you.  I love you sooooo much.  Now let's get that immune system up and running so we can get you down here.  Love you with all of my heart Grandma Fay.


Gavin and Grandma the biggest parts of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment