CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Soon to be Sis-In Laws Bridal Shower!!!

A couple weeks ago I threw my brother's fiance Anjanette a Bridal Shower since I will be the matron of honor in her wedding.  She absolutely loves Disney so I thought I would throw her an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party which I thought was fitting for her personality.  On top of that they are getting married at Disneyland.  I decorated everything in her wedding colors which are teal and purple and threw in hints of Alice in Wonderland.  Starting off with the invitation below and adding little touches to a few other things.  I put little "drink me" tags on all of the glasses and handmade "eat me"-"take one"-"try me" cookies.  Anjanette absolutely loved it!!!  Let the countdown to the wedding begin...only 6 weeks away.....I can't wait!!!

                                                                 The Invitation...
                                                              Hand Painted Sign...


                                                                Cake and Cookies...

                                                         One of the tables...

.....and another....

...ok and the rest!!!



Here is the drink table...


...and a close up of the tags and ribbon I added.







Here is the Bridal Party with flower girls and all.  Three out of the five of us are preggo!!!  (the three on the right)








Practice bouquet...wedding date...and a photo of the love birds!!



The Happy Bride to Be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment